I have been "tagged" by several people in the past, but don't really know what that means. I didn't care for the questions that were asked, so I decided to come up with my own.
Things That Bug Me:
1. When people lick their fingers to turn pages in books.
2. When people talk during movies, bring babies to movies, eat smelly hot dogs during movies, or leave before the credits are over.
3. The smell of vinegar and pumpkin.
4. In the movies when one person starts to clap, then two, then three, and suddenly everyone is applauding.
5. When people eat ice cream off a spoon, leave a mound of it on the spoon, and then finish it.
6. Papyrus Font
Favorite Supermarket Aisles:
1. Laundry detergent aisle.
2. Bread aisle.
3. Cereal aisle.
Least Favorite Supermarket Aisle:
1. Dog food aisle.
Favorite Non-Video Games:
2. Connect 4
5. McDonald's Monopoly
Least Favorite Non-Video Games:
2. Monopoly Jr.
3. Monopoly the Mega Edition
4.Chutes and Ladders (It never ends.)
Least Favorite Foods:
Anything that ends with, "-slaw," "-loaf," "-role," "-ish," or "-ushi."
Favorite Tire Brands:
2. Good Year
Favorite Saturday PBS Programs:
1. The New Yankee Workshop
2. America's Test Kitchen
3. The Woodwright's Shop
Best Whining in a Leading Roll:
1. Luke Skywalker - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
2. Daniel Larusso - The Karate Kid
3. Dr. Gillian Taylor - Star Trek IV The Voyage Home
4. Willie Scott - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
5. Randy Parker - A Christmas Story
1. Host The Price is Right.
The One Christmas Gift I Wanted, but Didn't Receive This Year:
Well, there you have it. If you'd like to be tagged, knock yourself out...consider yourself "it."